When you voluntarily provide us with personal information such as your name, billing address, and credit card number when registering online, we use the information to fulfill your order. We may forward the information collected to merchant bank for the sole purpose of verifying the information and to submit payment for the services ordered.
Information collected via e-mail will be retained at our discretion in a directly readable form for as long as necessary to complete your request. The e-mail itself may be retained in an archival form indefinitely. At no time is the information provided in the email forwarded, distributed or sold for any reason.
Our mailing list is used solely for the purpose of contacting parties interested in receiving product updates or news releases related to RB Milestone Group (and its HiAlpha™ Events division).
In conjunction with our partners, HiAlpha™ Events (A division of RB Milestone Group, LLC) may distribute emails or publications on behalf of our partners. At no time is the information provided in the mailing list forwarded, distributed or sold for any reason. Emails outlining products or services provided by our partners will only be distributed through HiAlpha™ Events (A division of RB Milestone Group, LLC).
Your email address may be removed from our mailing list at any time by submitting the request to email@example.com or by following the instructions on the bottom of the email, newsletter or publication. Bounced email addresses will immediately be removed from our mailing list for all future mailings or news bulletins.
Web server activity logs
Like most web servers on the Internet, our servers collect and store all of the information that your web browser sends when it requests a web page, including:
- the name, domain, and numerical internet address of the "host" computer (typically a computer belonging to your Internet Service Provider and not your personal computer) from which you access the Internet;
- the date and time you accessed our site;
- the Internet address of the web page that you came from;
- the page you requested from our site and the number of characters sent to your computer;
- the information your web browser software sends as its so-called "User Agent," which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate the operating system and type of CPU used in your personal computer.
Information collected via online surveys may be maintained at our discretion for an indefinite period of time.
Such information may be maintained at our discretion for an indefinite period of time.